Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to the most commonly asked questions about insurance and payment in our office. It is our intention to provide you with the answers you need when navigating your insurance coverage and financial concerns. Should you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us as one of our experienced insurance and benefit experts will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- Payment is expected at the time of service or according to a financial contract.
- We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards.
- We offer the CareCredit Program. CareCredit is a convenient, low minimum monthly payment program designed to pay for health care not covered by insurance. With special financing options, the CareCredit healthcare credit card helps make costly procedures and treatment more manageable with promotional financing options. Visit carecredit.comfor more information.
- For orthodontic treatment, an interest free, in-office payment plan may be provided.
- Our office participates with most insurance plans.
- Our office will help to maximize your annual insurance benefits and process your insurance claims as a courtesy to you.
- Our experienced insurance staff is willing to answer any other questions you may have. Please call us at 586-286-0700 and ask to speak with someone in our insurance department if you have any questions.
- It is often a good idea to call inquire with the HR department of your employer or to contact your insurance carrier directly to find out your specific coverage and benefits.
- Bring your insurance information to your first appointment in our office, so we can verify your benefits for you.
Our office is committed to helping you understand and maximize your insurance benefits. We have also provided patient forms that are available to print and complete prior to your visit for your convenience. These forms are located at the following link: